The Law Offices of Nate Kelly are experts in Securities/Corporate Finance and Intellectual Property law, the key cross-section for startups and small-cap businesses, and serves as outside general counsel on corporate, founder, intellectual property (trademark, trade secret, patent, licensing), employment, equity and debt, regulatory, and contract issues (ensuring your startup is does not die prematurely!) We are also experienced and successful litigators, regularly appearing in State and Federal Courts enforcing contracts, intellectual property rights, and the securities laws. Our first priority is JUSTICE, and thus, individuals who have been defrauded or otherwise wronged by their employers or partners are offered favorable fee agreements. Let us protect your legal rights!
San Francisco Office
388 Market St., Ste. 1300; San Francisco, CA 94111; (415) 336-3001
Located in the heart of the financial district of San Francisco, the Law Offices of Nate Kelly's new flagship location focuses on Start-ups, Intellectual Property, and Finance.
- Start-up Incubation: Corporate organization, Finance/Securities, Employment, and Contracts
- Intellectual Property Protection: Licensing, Litigation, Patents, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets
- Securities Law Compliance and Enforcement: ensuring investors are provided with compliant documentation and litigation for fraud and or rescission of investment funds obtained including through improper means, including but not limited to failure to disclosure material information to investor(s).
- Business Litigation: breach of contract, unfair competition, partnership disputes, and fraud.
Los Angeles Office
9107 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 450; Beverly Hills, CA 90210; (310) 228-6215
Located in Beverly Hills, the Law Offices of Nate Kelly's original location continues to focus its practice on performing General Counsel services and Business Litigation.
- General Counsel: Contracts, Corporate organization, Employment, and Finance
- Business Litigation: Breach of Contract, Fraud, and Employment
Started in 2009 out of Beverly Hills, California by Nate Kelly, then a Corporate Finance attorney at the international law firm Kaye Scholer LLP, the Law Offices of Nate Kelly, now based in San Francisco, was founded with the purpose of providing comprehensive and affordable solutions to businesses and individuals. Originally focused on Corporate Finance, Mr. Kelly quickly expanded his services to enable him to serve as outside General Counsel for numerous businesses, with a focus on Intellectual Property, Contracts, and Finance, including full dispute resolution and litigation services. Further, to ensure clients are offered all the legal solutions and advice they may need, Mr. Kelly formed the USC Law Network, a group of over 30 independent lawyers with practice areas that include defense, personal injury, bankruptcy, real estate, estate planning, etc. We are dedicated to providing the best in legal services at reasonable rates, making advocacy affordable for everyone.